Based on our interviews with Microsoft customers, Forrester constructed a composite company, a TEI framework, and an associated ROI analysis.
Table 1 illustrates the risk-adjusted cash flow for the composite organization based on data and characteristics obtained during the interview process.
Windows Server 2008 R2 can help your organization:
• Optimize resources.
• Reduce power consumption.
• Improve branch office performance and management.
• Create dynamic virtual data centers with live migration.
• Save time and speed and simplify deployment.
• Reduce storage costs.
• Help protect data.
• Improve availability.
• Simplify and automate management.
• Reduce TCO for Web and application serving with IIS 7.5.
Read the whitepaper at : The Total Economic Impact of Windows Server 2008 R2