Based on the interviews with the nine existing customers, Forrester constructed a TEI framework for a composite organization and the associated ROI analysis illustrating the financial impact areas. As seen in Table 1, the ROI for our composite company, computed from hard benefits, is 48% with a breakeven point (payback period) of less than six months after deployment.
Exchange 2010 Business Value: The study provides a clear list of Exchange 2010 value-proposition points. Here are the key benefits mentioned in the report:
- Cost avoidance of storage
- Reduced cost of high availability and disaster recovery
- Savings in backup systems and staff
- Fewer help desk or support calls
- Cost reduction of extending mobility
- Enhanced message filtering
- Simplified compliance and legal eDiscovery
- Voicemail cost avoidance
The white-paper has 3-year projected present value estimations. Consider this document a great starting point to build the business case for Exchange 2010 with your customers.