A new version of MPS Reports has been released late April, at the following link:
Microsoft Product Support Reports
Amongst the main differences:
- With the new MPS reports, there is only one download, based on your system architecture (x86 or x64).
- The supported Operating Systems for the new tool are Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.
- There are some prerequisites for running the new tool:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Windows Powershell 1.0
- Windows Installer 3.1
- Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0
For specific information for running the new version, you can refer to this article form the
Ask The Performance Team:
Two Minute Drill: The New MPS Reports
If instead you prefer the old school way, and still like to run the old versions, refer to Tristank blog:
- Beatrice Nicolini -