As a Microsoft Small Business Specialist, we are pleased to inform you about a new member benefit: exclusive, Private Managed Newsgroups! We listened to your requests for additional and enhanced support and are excited to offer this new resource. Now you can:
- Post questions about the Microsoft products you use and support.
- Search for questions and answers others in the Small Business Specialist community have posted about the supported Microsoft products.
- Learn tips from other community members who have experience working with the Microsoft products.
- Post communications for other partners to read.
- Request enhancements to this benefit.
Furthermore, as an exclusive benefit to Small business Specialists you will receive your responses within a 4 hour timeframe.*
Beginning Monday, July 17, the private Small Business Specialist Managed Newsgroups will be available, offering break-fix support for the following Microsoft products** at no charge:
o Microsoft Windows Server, 2000 and 2003 Standard and
o Microsoft Windows Terminal Server Edition
o Microsoft Exchange Server, 2000 and 2003 Standard and
o Microsoft Small Business Server, 2000 and 2003
o Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office products, 2000, 2003 including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Setup, Visio, and Word
To participate, simply sign in to the Small Business Specialist portal on the global English Microsoft Partner Program website. This sign in validates your Small Business Specialist Community membership and enables you to access the exclusive newsgroups. From there, follow the link and instructions to join the newsgroups.
We hope you find this service helpful and look forward to receiving your feedback.
National SB Technology Specialist
US SB Technology Team (aka BOB)