The Windows Azure Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs and presentations that are designed to help you learn how to use the latest Windows Azure features and services.
August 2013 Update
The August 2013 update of the Windows Azure Training Kit includes updated versions of Introduction to Access Control Service 2.0 to the latest portal experience and MVC 4; Getting Started Windows Azure Storage with two extra exercises that go deeper on each storage abstraction security; and 4 new labs showing brand new portal functionalities.
- New Lab: Going Live with Windows Azure Web Sites
- New Lab: Automatically Scaling Web Applications on Windows Azure Web Sites
- New Lab: Creating a Windows Azure Mobile Service with a Custom API
- New Lab: Introduction to Windows Azure Active Directory
- Updated Introduction to Windows Azure Access Control Service 2.0
- New Exercises: Getting Started Windows Azure Storage