The Windows Phone SDK 8.0 is now available
Windows Phone 8 is here, and with it comes new and exciting devices, along with more markets and languages, making it easier than ever to build great apps for a larger audience. See what’s new in the SDK.
Start here to take advantage of new opportunities to create apps targeting both Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.
Supported operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 64-bit (x64) client versions
- 4 GB of free hard disk space
- 4 GB RAM
- 64-bit (x64) CPU
- Windows Phone 8 Emulator:
- Windows 8 Pro edition or greater
- Requires a processor that supports Second Level Address Translation (SLAT)
If your computer meets the hardware and operating system requirements, but does meet the requirements for the Windows Phone 8 Emulator, the Windows Phone SDK 8.0 will install and run. However, the Windows Phone 8 Emulator will not function and you will not be able to deploy or test apps on the Windows Phone 8 Emulator.
For more details visit http://dev.windowsphone.com