Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 helps you achieve new levels of reliability and performance by delivering features that help to simplify your administration, protect your communications, and delight your customers by meeting their demands for greater business mobility.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2 helps IT Professionals achieve new levels of reliability with greater flexibility, enhanced user experiences, and increased protection for business communications.
- Flexible and reliable – Exchange Server 2010 SP2 gives you the flexibility to tailor your deployment based on your company’s unique needs and a simplified way to keep e-mail continuously available for your users.
- Anywhere access – Exchange Server 2010 SP2 helps your users get more done by giving them the freedom to securely access all their communications – e-mail, voice mail, instant messaging, and more – from virtually any platform, Web browser, or device.
- Protection and compliance – Exchange Server 2010 SP2 delivers integrated information loss prevention, and compliance tools aimed at helping you simplify the process of protecting your company’s communications and meeting regulatory requirements.
What’s New in Exchange 2010 SP2
Applies to: Exchange Server 2010 SP2
Topic Last Modified: 2011-12-02
This topic provides you with an overview of important new features and functionality in Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, which can be useful when you’re planning, deploying, and administering your organization. The following sections include information about changes to features and functionality that has occurred since Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Exchange 2010:
- Hybrid Configuration Wizard
- Address Book Policies
- Cross-Site Silent Redirection for Outlook Web App
- Mini Version of Outlook Web App
- Mailbox Replication Service
- Mailbox Auto-Mapping
- Multi-Valued Custom Attributes
- Litigation Hold
In addition to the changes described in this topic, Exchange 2010 SP2 also includes fixes that address issues identified since the release of Exchange 2010 SP1. For a complete list of issues fixed in Exchange 2010 SP2, see: Issues That Are Fixed in Exchange 2010 SP2.
Visit here to read complete article…http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh529924.aspx