Security, Privacy and Compliance Information for Microsoft Online Services.
At Microsoft, we appreciate the trust you place in us by using our online services to manage your valuable data. To reinforce that trust, we strive to be as transparent as possible about how we handle your information. The Microsoft Online Services Trust Center provides in-depth information about our privacy and security practices. We hope this information will help you understand and assess our practices for handling and securing data on Microsoft Online Services.
This site provides information on Microsoft’s Office 365 offerings. Information about the security and privacy for other Microsoft services can be found here.
Our Commitments to You
- Data Use Limits: We use your data only to provide the services you want.
- Administrative Access: We enable you to find out whether someone has accessed your non-public data.
- Geographic Boundaries: We will share information about data location.
- Security, Audits, and Certifications: We obtain third party audits and certifications so you can trust our services are designed and operated with stringent safeguards.
- Regulatory Compliance: We are committed to transparency to help you comply with your regulatory needs.
Tools to Understand Privacy and Security
- Compliance Notifications: Obtain e-mail updates that will help you to meet requirements.
- Account Management and Billing Information: Administrator data is treated a bit differently. Find out how.
- Service-Specific Privacy and Security [English]
For example, if you use Data Use Limits link, this will give you detailed information…
To find more visit http://www.microsoft.com/online/legal/v2/?docid=21&langid=en-us