This is the x86 version of SharePoint Server 2007 Trial for Standard and Enterprise editions. The download on this page has been updated to include Service Pack 2.
Note: In order to install Sharepoint Server 2007 on Windows Server 2008 R2, you must use this download. Previously available trial versions will not install.
Standard edition functionality includes:
- Enterprise Content Management
- My Sites
- Profiles and Personalization
- Enterprise Search
Enterprise edition functionality includes:
- Business Data Catalog
- Excel Services
- Report Center
- InfoPath Forms Services
- KPI and Filter Web Parts
The trial period is 180 days. You can convert to a licensed installation at any time during the trial or after the trial has expired by entering the appropriate product key.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 R2 Datacenter Edition (32-Bit x86); Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition (32-Bit x86); Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition (32-bit x86); Windows Server 2003, Datacenter Edition (32-bit x86); Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition (32-bit x86); Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition (32-bit x86); Windows Server 2003, Web Edition; Windows Server 2008 Datacenter; Windows Server 2008 Enterprise; Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter; Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise; Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard; Windows Server 2008 Standard
- The following is also required:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0.
To install this download:
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Standard: XJMKW-8T7PR-76XT6-RTC8G-VVWCQ
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Enterprise: F2JBW-4PDJC-HKXTJ-YCKRP-T2J9D
- Download the file by clicking the Download button and save the file to your hard disk.
- Refer to the following documentation for installation guidance:
- Complete the installation by following the documentation.
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Trial Version (x86) and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.