Forefront UAG provides secure remote access to corporate resources from a diverse range of managed and unmanaged client endpoints. The Forefront UAG Evaluation Version provided in this download is appropriate for IT professionals who want to deploy and evaluate Forefront UAG in a corporate environment.
Note the following when deploying this Evaluation Version:
• Except for the limited trial period, functionality of the Evaluation Version is the same as the full version
• Forefront UAG updates and fixes can be installed on the Evaluation Version
• To verify whether you are using an evaluation version of Forefront UAG, click About Forefront UAG in the Help menu of the Forefront UAG Management console, and verify whether the word Evaluation appears in the version information.
• The trial period for the evaluation version is approximately 120 days. To check how much time remains until the Evaluation Version expires, run the Uagver.exe command line tool. This tool is provided in the evaluation .iso, and is located in the root installation folder.
• The Evaluation Version is installed in the same manner as the full version. For more information, see the Installation and migration guide (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee428841.aspx) in the TechNet library.
For more information about Forefront UAG, do the following:
• To read the Forefront UAG documentation, visit the Forefront UAG TechCenter library (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd861463.aspx)
• To read about up-to-date issues, visit the Forefront UAG Product Team blog (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=156512)
• For support issues, visit the Forefront UAG forum (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=156513)
File Name: UAG2010_ENU_EVAL.ISO
Date Published: 12/17/2009
Download Size: 1255.4 MB
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit Standard Edition
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit Enterprise Edition
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit DataCenter Edition
• A computer with a 64-bit processor
• Minimum 4 gigabytes (GB) of memory
• 2.5 GB of available hard disk space (in addition to Windows requirements)
• Two network adapters.