Für viele ist Mark ein "Gott", seine Sysinternal Tools gehören zu den Pflicht-Werkzeugen im Repertoire und sein Blog steht für "was dort steht stimmt".
Auf Edge ist nun ein Interview abzurufen, über Mark persönlich über die Zukunft von Sysinternals, über NetMon, Windows 8 und 9, usw...
- What surprises Mark has had since he joined Microsoft
- How much time he spends on Sysinternal tools and other things
- 02:53 - His interaction and stories with Bill Gates
- 06:16 - What the future of sysinteral / winternal tools looks like
- 08:21 - considerations for integration with Netmon 3
- 09:25 - Security monitoring (i.e. AD, WMI, other objects)
- 12:14 - A day where we don't have to go into so much depth to fix software/computer problems
- 17:06 - What the future of security holds
- 24:57 - Problems with behavioral based security mechanisms versus whitelisting / blacklisting
- 27:10 - With talks of things like Midori, do we need to scrap the entire Windows code base and start over?
- The limitations of Windows now and the future of Windows
- 34:03 - Should Microsoft make their own PC hardware?
If you decide to tune in for "Over the Edge" at 36:18, you'll find out about:
- What he likes to do in his free time
- What country he was born in
- What languages he speaks
- What books he reads and recommends
- If he considers himself an IT Pro or Developer
- Awards he's receieved
- Famous Paintings