Good news - those of you wanting to test out Windows 10 Enterprise version 1709 capabilities can download these now from the Evaluation Center.
Here are the full details from the Evaluation Center
Windows 10 Enterprise is designed to address the needs of large and midsize organizations by providing IT professionals with:
- Advanced protection against modern security threats
- Flexible deployment, update, and support options
- Comprehensive device and app management and control
Windows 10, version 1709 (also referred to as the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) makes it easy to deploy, manage, and keep your devices always up-to-date using the power of the cloud—and provides comprehensive, intelligent advanced security capabilities that are built in to help you address modern cyber-attacks and help keep your organization secure.
Looking for information on specific features? See what's new in Windows 10.
English (United States), English (Great Britain), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1709 | 64-bit ISO
Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1709 | 32-bit ISO
Note: Carefully read the information below before you continue with the download.
- Review the Windows 10 Enterprise system requirements.
- Register, then download and install the full-featured software for a 90-day evaluation.
- Receive emails with resources to guide you through your evaluation.
- Plan ahead. Back up your files and settings before installing this evaluation.
- Upon installation, Windows will prompt you to activate. A product key is not required for this software.
- In order to use Windows 10 Enterprise, you must sign in to your PC with a Microsoft account. The option to create a local account will be made available at the time of the final release.
- If you decide that you want to install Windows 10 Enterprise using one of the provided ISO files, you won't be able to uninstall it. In addition, after you install Windows 10 Enterprise, you won't be able to use the recovery partition on your PC to go back to your previous version of Windows. A clean installation of your former operating system will be required, and you will need to re-install all of your programs and data.
- If you fail to activate this evaluation after installation, or if your evaluation period expires, the desktop background will turn black, you will see a persistent desktop notification indicating that the system is not genuine, and the PC will shut down every hour.
Things to Know
This is evaluation software that is designed for IT professionals interested in trying Windows 10 Enterprise on behalf of their organization. We do not recommend that you install this evaluation if you are not an IT professional or are not professionally managing corporate networks or devices.
Windows 10 Enterprise should work with the same devices and programs that work with Windows 8.1. In some cases, a device or program might not work or may require an update, or you might need to uninstall some programs and then reinstall them after installing the evaluation.
Downloading Windows 10 Enterprise could take a few hours. The exact time will depend on your provider, bandwidth, and traffic (ISP fees may apply).
For the latest information on deprecated features and additional requirements to use certain features, please see Windows 10 Specifications. For technical questions, please visit the Windows 10 TechNet forums.