I saw that on the Microsoft Partner Network Blog on MSDN that they are doing session recommendations for the Australian Partner Conference, so I thought I would do my own here. I've put multiple options in some slots due to the breadth of solutions that you delivery, but make sure you take a look at the full agenda because everyone's business is different.
First up, here are the two that have been published for SMB and Education partners, which might already go a way towards what you need.
- Welcome Keynote and MAPA Awards (5- 6:30 pm)
- Keynote: Defining Your Future in Partnership (8:45- 9:45 am)
- Energising adoption: Driving business change with your customers using Office or Building a profitable cloud business with Microsoft (10-10:45 am)
- Build Your Enterprise Mobility Practice The Right Way (11:15-12pm)
- Customer Experience: The new currency of Power (1-1:45pm)
- Winning through Adoption and Change Management (2:00-4:00pm)
- Education And Digital Disruption: Let's Take It To The Max (2-2:45pm)
- Understanding how to tell the Licensing story for customer or Cybersecurity & trust: a fresh perspective (3:15-4pm)
- Keynote - Unleashing Innate Creativity for Innovation (4:15-5pm)
- Keynote: Beyond Boring Business (8:45-9:45 am)
- Windows 10, the last desktop upgrade: How to build the customer business case for change (10-10:45am)
- What Matters to Your Midmarket Customers? (10:00-12pm)
- Get, grow and keep your customers - Use data in the right way (11:15am-12:00pm)
- The Business of Being Human with Vinomofo (1-1:45pm)
- Building a Profitable Azure Practice (Intro) (2-2:45pm)
- Effective co-selling with Microsoft’s Education business on Office 365 and Azure (3:15-4pm)
- Driving Great Profit Out of Your Existing Office 365 Customer or Transition to becoming an Managed Service Provider (4:15-5pm)
- Unlock the financial potential of your future leaders (10am – 11am)
- Building a Profitable Azure Practice (Masterclass) (11:30- 1:15pm)
- Modern Management in the Cloud World (2:15pm - 3:00pm)
- APC 2016 Final Keynote – Design for 7 Billion. Design for One (3:15-4:15pm)
If you do have some time between sessions, I'll be working on the Microsoft stand helping people plan for technical readiness and whatever else I need to help out on, so drop by, and we can chat about what's coming in the next year and what you need to do to prepare for it.