There’s a new six module course for Windows Server 2016 up on MVA which includes the following modules.
1 | Instructor Introductions and Prep
3a | The Software-Defined Datacenter – Hyper-V
3b | The Software-Defined Datacenter – Software-Defined Networking
Considering Windows Server 2016? In this helpful course, get the details about the features and functionality that have been added to this new version of Windows Server, along with those that were modified from previous versions.
See demonstrations and get high-level overviews, from a practical and a conceptual standpoint. Take a look at what’s new in Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V and software-defined networking, learn about the latest in software-defined storage, and hear about security features, including Credential Guard. Plus, explore containers and Nano Server, along with implementation and management.
- Meet the instructors.
- Get a high-level overview of what’s new in Windows Server 2016.
- Take a look at what’s new in Hyper-V and software-defined networking.
- Explore Windows Server 2016 storage.
- See the newest features in Windows Server 2016 security and Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- Review containers and Nano Server, along with implementation and management.