|It was just about one year ago that Windows 10 was launched with customers given the opportunity to upgrade their current Windows software to Windows 10 free of charge.
To date 300 million customers have upgraded to Windows 10, and now with the upgrade offer coming to an end on 29th July 2016, it’s time to remind your customers of this deadline.
Some customers have been reluctant to make the upgrade to Windows 10. Inform and educate your customers of some of the key benefits:
· Windows 10 starts up an average of 28% faster* than Windows 7.
· It’s designed to work with software and hardware your customers already own.
- Provides enterprise-grade security—not available in Windows 7.
- It is the most secure Windows ever, from power-on to power-off, protecting user identities, information, and devices on or off network.
- Automatic updates to keep your customers’ system up to date for the supported lifetime of the device.
- Security updates, bug fixes, and new features delivered directly to your customers’ business.
Upgrade your customers before the offer ends on the 29th July 2016. Click here to find out how.
* Testing conducted by Principled Technologies in July 2015 in a closed lab environment using OEM factory default images on a representative sample of Windows 7 devices. Each boot test was run 10 times and the averages compared. Average improvement in startup was 28%.