Group Policy tools use Administrative template files to populate policy settings in the user interface. This allows administrators to manage registry-based policy settings.
This download includes the Administrative templates released for Windows 10.
It's also worth grabbing the spreadsheet that includes details of the Group Policy settings here, along with a bunch of downlevel OS Group Policy settings spreadsheets as well.
Windows 10 , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
User rights to run the Group Policy Management Editor (gpme.msc) or the Group Policy Object Editor (gpedit.msc).
To download the .msi file that contains the .admx files:
- Click the download button
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to the directory on your computer to which you want to save the .msi file.
- To start downloading the .msi file, click Save.
- Group Policy Settings Reference for Windows and Windows Server
- Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 8.1 Update and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update
- Managing Group Policy ADMX Files Step-by-Step Guide