Get hands-on with virtualization – FREE!
Attend the event that lets you touch, talk about, and experience Microsoft virtualization solutions. Hear from Microsoft virtualization experts on how Microsoft uses virtualization in its own data centers. Dive into robust hands-on labs and gain a technical understanding of the Microsoft virtualization strategy. Then, take home a valuable set of free products and readiness-focused giveaways to help get you started:
- A one-year evaluation copy of Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- A copy of Understanding Microsoft Virtualization from the Desktop to the Data Center, by Mitch Tulloch
- Vouchers for Microsoft Server Virtualization Certification exam (70-652) and preparation course (a $316 value)
Spend a day learning how a well-designed virtualization strategy can help you control costs, improve service levels, and drive business agility. See solutions built on the Windows Server 2008 operating system with Hyper-V technology, System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007, and Microsoft Desktop and Application Virtualization. And learn how you can leverage end-to-end virtualization to unlock benefits from the data center to the desktop.
The day’s agenda is simple. Begin your day with 300-level technical seminars:
- Session I: Server Virtualization and Management: An inside look at Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager from an architectural and a real world view. Complete with live demo’s of real life scenarios, and even a look at SCVMM managing a VMWare ESX.
- Session II: How Microsoft Builds Dynamic Data Centers: A look at the current and future Microsoft Data Center. See how Microsoft IT, one of the world’s largest IT organizations, uses Windows Server 2008 and Hyper-V to provide dynamic, scalable, and real-time adjustment to business needs.
- Session III: Understanding Virtualization at the Desktop Level: The future of the Enterprise Desktop is very exciting, and Microsoft Virtualization technologies like Softgrid, Med-V, MDOP, VECD and Terminal Services are in the middle of it all. This session will provide an understanding of the direction of the industry, and highlight the capabilities of the technologies available, as well as look at what the future will bring.
Then spend the afternoon with experts and technology partners in our Solutions Pavilion, and experience Microsoft virtualization via hands-on labs. Go home with the knowledge and products you need to start putting Microsoft virtualization into place in your organization!
Below are the dates for the 11-city tour:
|October 10, 2008||Anaheim , CA||Hyatt Regency, Orange County|
|October 13, 2008||Santa Clara, CA||Hyatt Regency, Santa Clara|
|October 15, 2008||San Francisco, CA||San Francisco Marriott|
|October 21, 2008||Minneapolis, MN||Hyatt Regency, Minneapolis|
|October 24, 2008||Dallas, TX||Dallas Sheraton|
|October 27, 2008||Chicago , IL||InterContinental, Chicago|
|October 31, 2008||Boston , MA||Boston Sheraton|
|November 3, 2008||New York , NY||Sheraton Hotel & Towers|
|November 10, 2008||Washington , DC||Omni Shoreham Hotel|
|November 13, 2008||Philadelphia , PA||Sheraton Philadelphia City Center|
|November 17, 2008||Atlanta , GA||Marriott Atlanta Marquis|