Hi all, and welcome to our identity blog! We decided to start this blog with a focus on…you guessed it, identity technologies! With so much focus on the cloud, it becomes extremely important to have a strategy for managing users and applications both in the cloud and in your datacenter. With this in mind, most of our articles will focus on the following technologies:
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Windows Identity Foundation (WIF)
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
- Access Control Services (ACS)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Active Directory (both AD on premise and in Azure)
I’m sure others will come up, but that covers the basics. Look for introductory articles soon to get you (and us) warmed up!