The IT Pro Evangelism team, Microsoft Learning and the Microsoft Virtual Academy are pleased to announce the next Jump Start courses!
Thursday, January 24th
This one-day live event is designed for IT Pros experienced in virtualization (i.e., VMware) but in need of learning how to leverage Hyper-V to perform essential tasks in the Windows Server 2012 platform. Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization, Hyper-V Infrastructure, Hyper-V Networking, Hyper-V Storage, Hyper-V Management, Hyper-V High Availability and Live Migration, Integration with System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager, and Integration with Other System Center 2012 Components
(01) Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
(02) Hyper-V Infrastructure
(03) Hyper-V Networking
(04) Hyper-V Storage
(05) Hyper-V Management
(06) Hyper-V High Availability and Live Migration
(07) Integration with System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
(08) Integration with Other System Center 2012 Components
Wednesday, January 30th.
This course is designed for VMware professionals looking to get up-to-speed with how Microsoft virtualization and Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V works and compares with VMware vSphere 5.1. Introduction & Scalability, Storage & Resource Management, Multi-tenancy & Flexibility, Backup & High-Availability, Introduction & Overview of System Center 2012, Application Management, Cloud on your Terms, and Foundation, Hybrid Clouds & Costs.
AM | Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V vs. VMware vSphere 5.1
(01) Introduction & Scalability
(02) Storage & Resource Management
(03) Multi-tenancy & Flexibility
(04) Backup & High-Availability
PM | System Center 2012 SP1 vs. VMware’s Private Cloud
(05) Introduction & Overview of System Center 2012
(06) Application Management
(07) Cloud on your Terms
(08) Foundation, Hybrid Clouds & Costs
These live online events are designed for IT Pros that are new to virtualization, or experienced in other hypervisors (such as VMware or Citrix) and want to learn about Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V.
Join us again in late February for our Microsoft Tools for VMware Migration & Integration Jump Start.