951557 (article not yet published)
Description of the Data Protection Manager 2007 hotfix rollup 3
- - Recovery of SSL Sites does not work
- - Consistency Check on compressed volume results in full Initial Replication
- - Deleting old Recovery Points is not freeing space on Recovery Point Volume
- - Consistency check does not complete in reasonable time
- - User intent for Max Duration of Consistency Check job is not honored
- - Increase verbosity in default DPM error logs*
- - Restore security option for item recovery on the Recovery User Interface sometimes fails
This hotfix will not require reboot of the DPM Server. After installation on the DPM Server, there will be advice that Agent Updates are available in the DPM 2007 Administrator Conole. Installing the update from the console will indicate a reboot is necessary, but it is not. In other words, in the "Enter Credentials and Reboot option" check "Manually restart" but a restart is not required.
To confirm installation on the Protected Server, this event is logged in the Application log.
Event Type: Information Event Source: MsiInstaller Event Category: None Event ID: 1022 Date: 5/14/2008 Time: 12:27:27 PM User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: TX1MR2G Description: Product: Microsoft System Center DPM Protection Agent - Update 'Microsoft System Center DPM Protection Agent Update - KB951557' installed successfully.
This article is not yet public
contact Microsoft to receive this package
Microsoft Corporation Enterprise Support