In this Practice Accelerator version, you will learn the fundamental deployment principles and processes that lead to repeatable successful deployments of O365 for Small and Medium customers. We will cover the new features and tools provided for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Yammer and Lync Online deployments/migrations, as well as present the approach required to craft a solution in as little time as possible. You will be provided with next steps for delivery readiness of individual products and features, ensuring your delivery practice can quickly move from the vision and plan stage into pilot, deployment/migration and enhancement phases.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Understand cloud partner business opportunities
- Sign up for and use your Internal Use Rights (IUR)
- Demonstrate, position, and pilot the right Office 365 plan for your customers
- Plan for infrastructure, identities, and client deployment requirements
- Plan for Office 365 workloads including Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Plan for user adoption of Office 365
For more information about the offering, please click on the link: Office 365 Practice Accelerator for SMB
If you have any question, please feel free Contact US.