A peer asked me to update one of my classic Group Policy reporting scripts this week, so I thought I would share the update with y'all.
Over the years I have released a number of Group Policy scripts. This one shows you all kinds of goodness:
- GPOs linked to OUs
- OUs where block-inheritance may be turned on
- Situations where no-override is used
- Forensic data about the last time a GPO was linked or updated on an OU
By popular demand the improvements in this release are:
- Unlinked GPOs are included
- Columns are added for easy filtering where User or Computer version do not match
- Output no longer defaults to CSV, so that you can pipe the output wherever you like
Show me some code
Call the script like this:
.\gPLinkReport.ps1 | Out-GridView .\gPLinkReport.ps1 | Export-Csv -Path .\GPLinkReport.csv -NoTypeInformation
You can download today's script from the PowerShell Gallery here.