One of mu colleagues David Tesar wrote a guide how you can deploy Microsoft Silverlight in a controlled newtork environment. The guide will document the different options and processes involved deploying Silverlight in a networked environment.
The guide has been updated wit some major new additions like:
- Deploying and managing Silverlight out of browser (OOB) applications
- Links to the Updated Group policies and template (ADMX/L files) which includes new capabilities to lockdown:
- Silverlight Trusted Applications — allows users to install out-of-browser applications via the Install dialog
- WebCam and Microphone — allows webpages and applications to access the microphone and webcam
- UDP Multicast Networking — allows webpages and applications to do UDP multicast networking