Despite what many IT Pro’s think the TechDays is not a Developer only event it’s definitely an IT PRO event as well. There are 43 IT Pro sessions during the 3 days.
We will cover different Infrastructure topics including
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Server and Client Virtualization technology
- Deployment techniques to deploy Windows 7 in your organization
- In depth training on Exchange 2010
- What’s new and how to manage and migrate SharePoint 2010
- How to troubleshoot Windows Server and Client
- How to virtualize your workloads
We will also disclose some upcoming changes in certain technology. Sorry can’t say more about that right now.
If you have never been to the TechDays before and you are wondering what you can expect. Watch this compilation video of the TechDays 2009:
Read what others have to say about the TechDays:
Did you know that: