IT Pro Momentum Program: New Technologies

Do Need some help to test/pilot/deploy the latest Microsoft infrastructure technologies list here?

image
What is the Momentum Program?

Momentum is a Microsoft program focused on supporting “early adopters” – IT professionals who bet on the newest technologies to drive business value for their companies and advance their career. And it is for free!

Is IT Pro Momentum right for you?
  • Interested in learning more about the newest Microsoft technologies?
  • Need help to evaluate different Microsoft products and features?
  • Willing to test and pilot in production Microsoft beta products?
  • Would like to have access to exclusive forums and Microsoft product support?
  • Want to share your early adoption experience with the IT Pro community world-wide?
Through the Momentum Portal, participants will have access a number of benefits including:
  • In-Depth Technical Content
  • Managed Forums
  • One year TechNet+ Direct Subscription
  • Support Requests
  • Access to Beta bits

What's in it for you?
  • Exposure and Career Opportunities
  • By sharing early adoption successes, IT Pro's receive community recognition and increase their opportunities for networking and career growth.
  • Your Voice is Heard
  • Through Momentum, IT Pros establish a direct, two-way communication channel with Microsoft which allows you to provide feedback and influence the future of our products and services.
  • Reduce Risk of Failure
  • Momentum benefits such as free TechNet subscription and PSS support requests reduce the risk and complexity of deploying new technologies.
  • Competitive Advantage – Be the First to Use & Know
  • You will receive a gift from Microsoft

Program participants have access to the latest information and cutting-edge technologies developed by Microsoft.

Does this sound interesting to you? Then send me a mail (arlindo.alves@microsoft.com)

Technorati Tags:

1. Unexpected says:

I was wondering if this is only available to IT’ers who want to implement this beta software @ their work office or if this is also open to people who are enthusiasts like yourself, working in IT but don’t want / can implement beta software @ work…?

2. The program is also open for enthusiasts who like to test and learn more about Beta technology.

Now the program contains also technology that isn’t Beta anymore.

Feel free to join the program.

Sent me a mail if interested.

3. Andrew Tearle says:

My sole interests are PowerShell and, in support, C# – Functional Programming, Languages, and such.

However hard I try, at nigh 65 and long unwaged, I can envisage no profit in these interests.

However I am enthusiastic in pursuit of PowerShell and would be keen to access the obvious advantages of the Momentum Portal.

Whenever I can I do all I can to promote the attractions of Vista, IE8 and all things PowerShell.

Regards

Andy.

at@thought.co.nz

4. Jason Irwin says:

I also sent an email. This sounds like amazing and i reaaaaally look forward to hearing more!

Jason Irwin

5. John Pertell says:

Hello Arlindo

I would like to be included in the IT Pro momentum program if there are any positions still available. I am a database administrator located in the Midwest United States and I’m always looking for ways to increase my knowledge of Microsoft products. I would speecifically like to learn more about .NET, as wel as PowerShell, SharePoint, and SQL. Please let me know what I would need to join your program

John Pertell

jpertell@gmail.com

6. Misty Eckman says:

Hi there, we run a computer business out of Northern New Mexico.  We deal in mostly Windows environments.  I would love an invite for this program if you can do that.

Thanks!

7. Imran Sayed says:

Have sent an Email with all the details, hope to hear from you soon… 🙂

Thanks!

8. Imran Sayed says:

Still no reply to my mail, did I miss the opportunity to participate in this wonderful program? 🙁

9. Matt Dougan says:

Hello Arlindo,

I currently work as a Sys Admin for a small media company in my home town. In the evenings/weekends I run a small business providing IT support in my community! I would love to join the Momentum program if the opportunity is still available!

Thanks in advance

matt at mattdougan dot co dot uk

10. Kwangsoo Jeon says:

Hello Arlindo

I’ve just sent you e-mail.

I’m looking forward to hear from you.

Kwangsoo Jeon

11. davidal@netins.net says:

Is this program still available.  I am interested in participating.  I am a programmer/analyst who developed and helps market software running on different Microsoft platforms.

12. Beom Jae Rhee says:

I’m a student from South Korea.

I really want to learn a New version of Microsoft Office, but It’s quite tough for buying it.

I really need it for my experiment.

I hope to hear a good result from you.

Thanks.

13. Kris says:

I signed up for this awhile back and havent heard anything. I have been testing windows 7, ie 8, and just recently vista sp2. I think that I am a perfect fit for this program because I am always trying to stay on top of the latest and greatest. Please let me know if this is still going on and if I should resend an e-mail.

Kris

kriscamaro68@hotmail.com

14. mdbader says:

Interested in IT Pro Momentum

thanks

mdbader@flash.net

15. James Thomas says:

Hello Mr. Arlindo, I just sent an email requesting to be a part of this great opportunity.

16. Brent Times says:

Hi Arlindo, I would love to join this program and see what it can offer me. I was always a fan of microsoft software would love to give this a try, My email is meebo16@live.com  thanks in advance

17. Sean says:

I am interested in joining this program. I am an IT major and a pervasive tester of new technologies if I get the chance. I like to be on the cutting edge and would love the chance to keep abreast of beta technologies as they are coming out.

You may email me at skarlson@wctc.edu if this is even still being offered.

I did not find any email to send anything to you and noticed others have left their contact info in their post so I have followed suit.

18. Sebastian says:

I am also very interested in this program.

I always strive to expand my knowledge of the latest technologies.

I see this program helping me reach the next level of my IT development.

You can contact me via email I sent you or:

itpromomentum@subcan.com

19. sam says:

Did anyone ever get signed up for this?

20. software companies says:

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

Comments are closed.