The Belgian System Center UG organizes their first get together around Security Auditing & ACS Optimization.
Learn how your organization can maximize their investment in System Center to support security and regulatory compliance auditing requirements using Operations Manager and the Audit Collection Service (ACS). This is a great opportunity to learn about the latest in partner solutions that extend ACS to provide centralized security event management featuring ACS administration, security alerting, data archiving, multi-collector reporting, syslog event collection and better support for regulatory compliance needs including EUDPD, ISO27000, SOX, PCI and many others.
- 17h30: Registrations
- 18h00: Pizzas !
- 18h30: SCUG.be (Alexandre Verkinderen)
- Welcome & Introductions
- 18h45: SecureVantage (Jeremiah Beckett)
- Audit Collection Service Overview
- Security Management & Auditing with Secure Vantage Compliance Security Suite for System Center
- Case Study Review – Information Services Firm Enhances Compliance & Optimizes Data Center
- Open Q&A
- Attendee Raffle
- 20h30: Drink/networking @ The Pole
WHEN – September 16 2008
TIME - 3hr
WHERE – Dolmen, Huizingen: map
Registration - Registration Link PLACES ARE LIMITED
Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend this event because I’m attending another training event abroad.