I just posted the TechReady keynote demo, which I talked about earlier, on soapbox.
In this demo you will see:
- Windows Server Virtualization running on Server Core managed from another Windows Server Longhorn box
- 64-bit hosts and 32-bit hosts and a Linux running on the same server core box
- An 8-core virtual machine
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- System Center Operations Manager
- Monitoring the VMs on the Server Core box
- Fire off a PowerShell script to hot-add another NIC to a SQL VHD Image
This demo is just awesome. I loved the PowerShell script where Jeff just added another NIC to a VM.
I can barely wait to get me hands on this kind of technology. Now I am already testing the Longhorn server but once I can get my hand onto the Windows Server Virtualization I will definitely move my VM towards this Technology.