A few weeks ago I did a presentation on System Center Capacity Planner 2006 and Data Protection Manager 2006.
Last week we released the SP1 for System Center Capacity Planner 2006.
So what's new in SCCP 2006:
- Compatibility with Windows Vista
- Support for low speed WAN links
- Enhancements to optimize planning for Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) deployments
- Minor bug fixes
SCCP 2006 is only available for Technet Plus Subcribers
Somewhere soon we will announce the availability of DPM 2006 SP1.
What's can you expect from this service pack:
- protection of 64 bit production servers
- protection of production servers with Single Instance Store (SIS) enabled
- allows for protection of clustered production servers
- and has a roll up of all fixes
Update SP1 is available now: