We are pleased to announce the release of the newest version of the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack, MDOP 2015. It is now available for download for volume license customers, as well as via MSDN, with complete support for Windows 10. In addition to Win10 support, here are just a few of the additional enhancements available in the latest release:
- Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) 5.1 provides more advanced package editor capabilities, a new management console, improved App-V 4.0 package conversion, new support for multiple scripts per trigger, and more.
- Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM) 2.5 SP1 adds support for custom pre-boot recovery message and URL (a new Windows 10 feature), encrypted hard drives, used space only encryption, new imaging scripts, importing volume recovery and TPM owner information from Active Directory, and more.
- Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V) 2.1 SP1 now roams network printers, adds awareness for cloud synchronization already being performed by Windows or Office 365, and roams taskbar settings between Windows 10 devices.
- Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) 4.0 SP3 adds PowerShell support to automate several administrative tasks that previously could only be done through the UI.
- Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolkit (DaRT) 10 adds supports the ADK for Windows 10 and Windows PE 10, enabling all existing DaRT features to work with Windows 10.
To learn more about MDOP, check out the complete materials available on TechNet.
J.C. Hornbeck | Solution Asset PM | Microsoft GBS Management and Security Division
System Center All Up: http://blogs.technet.com/b/systemcenter/
Configuration Manager Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/configurationmgr/
Data Protection Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/
Orchestrator Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/orchestrator/
Operations Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/momteam/
Service Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager
Virtual Machine Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/scvmm
Microsoft Intune: http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoftintune/
WSUS Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/sus/
The RMS blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/rms/
App-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/appv/
MED-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/medv/
Server App-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/serverappv
The Surface Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/surface/
The Application Proxy blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/applicationproxyblog/
The Forefront Endpoint Protection blog : http://blogs.technet.com/b/clientsecurity/
The Forefront Identity Manager blog : http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ms-identity-support/
The Forefront TMG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/
The Forefront UAG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/edgeaccessblog/