If you’re going to be in or around Farmington, Connecticut on Wednesday, October 1st then you’ll definitely want to swing by and check out the Desktop Infrastructure Optimization with Windows Vista and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack Hands-On Lab. The best part? It’s FREE!
According to the official site "This isn’t your typical IT class. This hands-on lab is for experienced IT Pros who want to "try it out." You’ll spend most of the day getting hands-on practice and experience with the new product features and scenarios in your own lab environment with very little instructor presentation."
This one-day hands-on lab event introduces students to Windows Vista® Deployment and Optimization tools thru hands-on labs and allows IT Professionals to "try out" these features in a secure lab environment. Join us to learn more about:
- The Solution Accelerator for Business Desktop deployment (BDD) 2007
- The new Deployment Workbench which allows you to build and manage multiple operating system configurations
- How Lite Touch Installation provides minimal interaction by users while providing flexibility for desktop configurations
- The Office Migration Planning Manager (OMPM) to help you plan for a smooth rollout
- Overview of Microsoft® Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP)
- The SoftGrid system that gives you the streamlined management, deployment and support benefits of having a single location and single build of an application
- Advanced Group Policy Management that gives you the flexibility to customize GPO access to fit the needs of your organization
For more information and to register, visit http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032386552&culture=en-US.
J.C. Hornbeck | Manageability Knowledge Engineer