I came across an interesting sounding tool in one of the SoftGrid forums that I thought you might useful. Here's what the author says about it:
I have created a new tool to cleanup OSD Files for my personal use. It can be downloaded from http://mayankjohri.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/mayaosdhelpermsi.doc
Kindly rename it to .msi before using.
The installer also comes with the source files, if someone wants to update it. The source code is released under GNU 3 License. thus I wish the updates will be shared with everyone.
The tool has following features.:
1. Changes the shortcuts from "C:\Program Files\" to Q:\mountpoint\VFS\CSIDL_PROGRAM_FILES. - This feature is useful while sequencing VFS applications
2. Removes OS tags
3. Remove WorkingDirectory Tag data.
4. Remove multiple Shortcuts and just have one shortcuts.
5. Change the server name Production
6. Add new Publish to Desktop options
7. and few more.
Usage: Right click on the OSD file and select the required operation.
NOTE: This was created for personal use only and should not be used in production environment and I do not even claim that it will even work as suggested. etc....
The standard disclaimers apply for me as well. This is not a Microsoft tool and thus Microsoft makes no warranties or guarantee's, nor does Microsoft support the use of this tool in any way. I have not tried this tool and I cannot attest to its functionality so use at your own risk.