Many of you have been looking for a way to automate your Application Proxy deployments, and now you can with Powershell support! Using the new cmdlets will also help you build and maintain a standardized and predictable process for deploying Application Proxy applications in your environment.
You can get the new module here. The commands in this new module include:
- Creating a new application
- Changing SSO settings for an application
- Assigning certificates to applications to enable custom domains
- Assigning a different Connector to an application
- Getting all the Connectors in a specific group
- Most other administrative controls for Azure AD Application Proxy
As always, we'd love to hear your feedback on this feature so let us what you think in the comments.
Program Manager II