Ignite ended a week ago. It was a very busy conference with lots of sessions and discussions. Thanks everybody who attended and engaged us.
For those who didn't attend, or want to watch again, there is lots of content available to watch on-line in Channel 9. Here is my list of recommended sessions:
- The most relevant session for readers of this blog is the App Proxy session: https://channel9.msdn.com/events/Ignite/2015/BRK3864
- Greg Taylor had (as usual) very insightful session on Exchange security challenge with App Proxy discussions on 0:29:00, 0:40:00 and 1:06:30: https://channel9.msdn.com/events/Ignite/2015/BRK3147
- This session has all you need to know on connecting your on-prem AD to Azure AD with lots of AAD Connect demos: https://channel9.msdn.com/events/Ignite/2015/BRK3862
- Azure AD Join in Windows 10 is a HUGE revolution and as Alex Simons explained, App Proxy is part of it. Here is a technical drill down into this technology: https://channel9.msdn.com/events/Ignite/2015/BRK3332
- There are lots of security goodies in Azure AD that with App Proxy will also apply to your on-prem apps. Here is a full review and demo of them: https://channel9.msdn.com/events/Ignite/2015/BRK3865
And, if you have 4 minutes to spare, here is a short clip that shows that corporate identity can be funny.