To configure the integration between MDT 2012 and SCCM 2012:
1. Go to Start > All Programs > Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
2. Select Configure ConfigMgr Integration
On the first screen, fill out details of configuration manager Primary site server and click Next (Use the removal option if you had any previous integration in place)
Review installation results and make sure it completed successfully and click Finish.
To verify the integration:
- Open Configuration Manager server console from the Primary site server which you selected during the MDT 2012 integration process. It will not be visible from the Central site server or any other primary site server, if you have multi server infrastructure.
- Go to Software Library > Operating Systems and right click on Task Sequences
- Notice the new option to Create MDT Task Sequence
In next posts I’ll talk about configuring User Driven installation using MDT 2012 and SCCM 2012. Stay Tuned!