SQL Bits 9, Adelphi Hotel Liverpool 29th September to 1 October 2011, what else do you need to know?
Well possibly a few things if you are now reading the second line of this post or you haven’t been to them before..
- It’s the biggest and best SQL event in Europe, I know this because we get people coming from around europe to it , not to mention the Microsoft engineers who come over from Seattle to attend and present.
- It’s actually several different types of event all tied together
- a training day of deep dives which you have to pay for
- a paid for conference with subject matter experts including MVPs and Microsoft technical experts form the engineering team and SQL CAT, sharing their best practices and experiences.
- a free community day where anyone can post an abstract for a session and then attendees vote on which ones get accepted and are part of the day. It’s split into 4 tracks DBA, Developer, BI and Denali so the other challenge you can face is which session to go to.
I could mention the good food, prizes, games etc. but I have hopefully given you incentive enough to be there if you possibly can.