I wanted to call out the BI evening on 10th June because they’ve given me a slot to talk about SQL Server 2008 r2 and specifically the BI features you can expect. There’s also sessions on Data Modeling and information architecture from Alex Pratt & Andrew de Rozairo (Sybase) and one on Attribute relationships in MDX studio by Ashwani Roy (IMGroup).
The evening starts at 5:30 (registration) and finishes at 9pm at the Microsoft Campus (Building 3) in Reading. Click here to register.
The other upcoming events can all be found on the UK SQL Server community site SQL Server FAQ:
• Wednesday 3rd June, LEEDS Evening Meeting
SQL Server Performance Troubleshooting Techniques – Sponsored by Quest Software
• Thursday 4th June Online LIVE MEETING
Integrating Data Mining into your BI Solution; Allan Mitchell SQL Server MVP
• Thursday 11th June Online LIVE MEETING
• Thursday 18th June Online LIVE MEETING
Creating a star schema and OLAP cube – Trevor Dwyer
• Thursday 18th June LONDON Evening Meeting
SQL Server User Group – Evening Event
• Monday 6th July CAMBRIDGE Evening Meeting
SQL Server User Group – sponsored by Redgate
• Thursday 16th July MANCHESTER Evening Meeting
Manchester SQL Server User Group Meeting – Analysis Services evening with Chris Testa-O’Neill and Allan Mitchell SQL Server MVP.
• Thursday 30th July Online LIVE MEETING
• Thursday 6th August LONDON Evening Meeting
• Wednesday 9th September READING Evening Meeting
• Thursday 10th September MANCHESTER Evening Meeting
Manchester SQL Server User Group Meeting – provisional date – Database developer focused event – Agenda to be confirmed
I know the organisers are always on the lookout for speakers to share their experiences, even if it’s only for a 5-10 minute nugget so please ping Tony Rogerson if you want to help out.