Along time ago the BBC had just the one TV channel it’s shot up to four now we are digital. Microsoft are in on the act. Originally there was only Channel 9 which is named after the radio channel you can listen to pilots on in commercial aircraft however it’s really aimed at developers, developers, developers.
Unlike the BBC Microsoft channels are intended for particular audiences and the line-up goes like this:
- Channel 8 cool stuff for students
- Channel 9 still aimed at Developers and Architects
- Channel 10 for the Power User and Enthusiast
- TechNet Edge the new channel for IT Professionals .
- Mix Online all the latest stuff on the web.