KB Article: 4024941
Here is a summary at the time of the this article; make sure to check the KB4024941 to have the details and the latest updated information
Issues that are fixed and improvements
When a log file is being monitored by SCOM, Monagent locks the file and won't allow it to be renamed.
Adds support for TLS 1.2. For more information about how to set up, configure, and run your environment with TLS 1.2, see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
4051111 TLS 1.2 Protocol Support Deployment Guide for System Center 2016
Addresses an issue in which the APM AppDiagnostics console fails to create a Problem Management rule due to a FormatException. The appropriate string is now used for formatting, and the Problem Management wizard is able to run without issues.
- This update resolves an issue that causes a crash of IIS application pools that are running under CLR 2.0 when the APM feature is installed on the server as part of SCOM Agent. The code now uses appropriate memory instructions, based on the CLR version.
- Failure of GetOpsMgrDBWatcherDiscovery.ps1 script causes the Monitoring Host to crash.
- WMI Health monitor doesn't work if WINRM is configured to use https only.
- SCOMpercentageCPUTimeCounter.ps1 script generates WMI errors that are caused by Service Principle Name (SPN) configuration issues.
- WMI Health monitor doesn't work if SPN http://servername is set to a user account.
- Product knowledge of "Windows Cluster Service Discovery" includes an incorrect reference to "Windows NT."
- After a network outage, the management server does not reconnect to the gateway server if the gateway server was installed with the /ManagementServerInitiatesConnection=True option.
- A configuration change to the network device triggers a rediscover of the device, and this process changes the SNMP agent address.
- The UseMIAPI registry subkey prevents collection of custom performance rules data for all Linux servers.
- During Audit Collection Services (ACS) update or removal, the Audit Collection Services Collector Setup wizard is incorrectly titled "System Center Operations Manager 2012 Audit Collection Server."
- When you access Silverlight dashboards, a “Web Console Configuration Required” message is displayed.
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Click Configure in the dialog box.
- When you are prompted to run or save the SilverlightClientConfiguration.exe file, click Save.
- Run the SilverlightClientConfiguration.exe file.
- Right-click the .exe file, click Properties, and then select the Digital Signatures tab.
- Select the certificate that has Digest Algorithm as SHA256, and then click Details.
- In the Digital Signature Details dialog box, click View Certificate.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Install Certificate.
- In the Certificate Import Wizard, change the store location to Local Machine, and then click Next.
- Select the Place all certificates in the following store option and then select Trusted Publishers.
- Click Next and then click Finish.
- Refresh your browser window.