Born from Azure, Azure Stack helps organizations deliver Azure services from their own datacenter.
With Azure Stack, Microsoft is bringing proven innovation – including IaaS and higher level PaaS services – from hyper-scale datacenters to on-premises, enterprise-scale environments to meet customers’ business requirements.
Wondering what Azure Stack will offer when it eventually goes GA?
Check out the list below: (Note: The list of services is subject to change without notice)
- Compute - Virtual Machines (including extensions & availability sets)
- Service Fabric* Data & Storage - Blobs, Tables, Queues*
- Networking - Virtual Network, Load Balancer, VPN Gateway
- Mgmt. & Security - Microsoft Azure Portal, Key Vault*
- Web & Mobile - App Service (Web Apps, Logic Apps*, Mobile Apps*, API Apps*)
- Developer Services - Azure SDK * PLANNED TO BE IN PREVIEW AT AZURE STACK GENERAL AVAILABILITY.
Want to know more? Check out the Azure Stack whitepaper now!