Back in late 2013, we announced the availability of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012 TechNet Library documentation available as a PDF on Microsoft Download Center.
I would very highly recommend that you should always rely on the latest documentation available on http://technet.microsoft.com, but when you don't have internet access, the downloads below will offer you some respite 🙂
This download is an Adobe® PDF of the entire contents of the Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012 section of the Microsoft TechNet Library, for the convenience of Windows Server users who have limited Internet access, or require a portable version of the Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012 documentation. The PDF is 116 MB, and 7,970 pages in length. Highlights of the PDF include the following.
- What's New in Windows Server 2012 R2
- What's New in Windows Server 2012
- Technical Scenarios
- Install and Deploy Windows Server
- Migrate Roles and Features to Windows Server
- Secure Windows Server
- Manage Privacy in Windows Server
- Support and Troubleshoot Windows Server
- Server Roles and Technologies
- Management and Tools for Windows Server