These updates for Lync 2013 include many basic quality improvements since the initial release of Lync 2013.
- Enables users to hide away or offline contacts in the contact list.
- Enables users to receive buddy invites from untrusted networks.
- Improves the support for high dots per inch (DPI) display, Microsoft Narrator, and other accessibility features.
- Fixes bugs related to Location sharing and settings.
- Fixes bugs related to Tabbed Conversations.
- Enables participants to join online meetings by dialing out to their telephone number if online meetings are scheduled by a non-audio enabled Lync 2013 user.
- Improves the handling of devices that have both a front and rear facing cameras.
- Improves user experience when you join a Lync meeting in a Lync Room System enabled room.
Note: These updates only affect the Lync 2013 Desktop client. The Lync 2013 Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) client is not affected and will be updated at a later date. We do not recommend that you install these updates if you use Lync 2013 in VDI mode.
Lync 2013 client update (v15.0.4454.1506)
Office 2013 MSO update (v15.0.4454.1504 - required for February 2013 update)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2812461 (as of 02-12-13, may still be catching up with web caches)